What is a Kindermusik Introductory Class?
A Kindermusik Introductory Class is the best way for you and your child to experience the joy of music making, in the company of like-minded families.
You and your child will get a taste of all the different components that make up our weekly class. We present a variety of musical, literacy, physical and social activities which are age-appropriate and enjoyable, so that your babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers can participate and begin to master these small but essential skills that will help them throughout their growing years.
Visit the Kindermusik website to learn more about this award-winning Early Childhood curriculum.
Come and join us for a class anytime during the term. We introduce a new themed Unit every 5 weeks so there are always new songs, dances and activities to learn and discover each week!
Thinking of extending the music experience with your child? Why not enrol for a full term (10 weeks), so that you and your child get to benefit fully with our Term offers:
- Receive 2 Free CD copies of all our songs and stories.
- Have full access to your child’s @Home Materials which will allow you to extend all your fun class experience to your own home and share it with the rest of the family.
- You can join in the activities on-line – read the storybook with your child, listen to music, play games to enhance their musical or memory skills.
- Learn more from Childhood Education experts about the many milestones you can expect from your growing child.
- Best of all, you get to keep the CDs and on-line access even if you are no longer enrolled with us.
- Click HERE to enrol for the full Term
Which class would you and your child like to trial? Simply complete the form below choosing your Class, and pay by clicking on Paypal ‘Buy Now’
– Yes, we would like to attend an Introductory Class $18